WHY STUDY IN UKRAINE?
Advantages of MBBS in Ukraine:
- Low-cost Ukraine MBBS fee structure for MBBS abroad.
- Simple admission process without any entrance test or any admission test.
- Indeed, IELTS or TOEFL as a background is not compulsory for MBBS in Ukraine.
- High-quality teaching with English taught MBBS programs in Ukraine.
- Top medical colleges for MBBS in Ukraine out of the Ukraine MBBS college list are among the world ranked universities and still have a low fee structure of MBBS in Ukraine.
- Cost of living is extremely low in Ukraine as compared to any other countries.
- Ukraine offers moderate weather conditions all around the year. Therefore, Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine are very happily staying with warm-hearted local people.
- The education system in Ukraine MBBS University is covered under “Bologna Agreement” due to which the student can pursue higher education to study in Europe including post graduate in MBBS in Europe at a low MBBS in Ukraine cost.
- Top Government universities in Ukraine with vast infrastructures and state of the art facilities
- Universities with the track record of producing world class doctors and scientist since more than 200 years
- All the universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, USMLE, GMC.
- 5000’s of Ukraine graduate doctors are practicing in India.
- Indian friendly country, one of the safest countries to live.
- Well furnished university hostels and many Canteens serve the local and Indian food.
- European culture & European standard of Education.
- Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 25,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
PG after MBBS in UKRAINE:
- Getting admission at PG medical level is much easier after study in Ukraine MBBS in comparison to getting admission to medical PG programs in India for Indian students.
- Students who finish MBBS (MD) from Ukraine has Four options for PG
- He / She can come back to India and appear for FMGE exam. Once clear the exam student can start with the preparation for PG entrance.
- He / She can go for USMLE from Ukraine itself. Part I and Part II can be done during the studies while Part III student has to do in USA.
- He / She can do PG in Ukraine only and can do practice in Europe after clearing certain exams.
- He / She can takes the German language classes during MD and once MD cleared student can opt for PG entrance exam for Germany. Education in Germany is free and student can practice in any EU country.
- Intake: MBBS in Ukraine has generally intake in SEPTEMBER / OCTOMBER
- Course Duration: Course duration of MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years (5.8 years)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Indeed, the student shall complete the age of 18 years on or before 31st December. Then after he/she may get admission to the MBBS in Ukraine.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks aggregate in 12th. Compulsory subjects are Physics, Chemistry Biology, and English to study MBBS in Ukraine.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
- A minimum of 50 % marks in twelfth grade (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Substantial Passport
- Welcome Letter from the respective University
- Affirmation Letter
- Student Visa
- Expenses for the Academic year
- 20 travel permit measure photographs.
- Flight ticket to and from.
- Money related status of Guardians record.
- Step 1: Student should fill the application form and send the scan copy of their Mark sheets to Edge Global Spectrum on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: After applying university takes 3-4 working days to issue the admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued student should start making the documents ready required for VISA.
- Step 3: We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. Invitation letter takes about 15 days.
- Step 4: Once the invitation letter is issued, we will file for the VISA. After filling, it takes 5 working days to get VISA.
- Step 5: We will decide the suitable date as per the student convenience and we will book the tickets in a group for Russia. Our representative will escort the Group from India to the University.
We represent MCI recognized best MBBS universities in Ukraine
- Kiev Medical University of UFAM
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University